Gottlieb System 80 CPU for Devil's Dare.
- Direct replacement of original board with no cabinet modifications necessary.
- 3-month warranty on all boards.
- All game code is completely re-written with some minor Gottlieb glitches omitted.
- Full text based diagnostics menu system that allow operator option settings (previously set via DIP switches) to be entered in directly via front door control.
- Computer interface for detailed hardware testing and diagnostics above and beyond the front-door diagnostics.
- This is just a list of user features, wait until you uncover the online programming features of this board that allow you to completely rewrite the game logic!
- Solenoid test that exercises each coil including lamp controlled coils (when set).
- Duplicated original MPU functionality and adds many optional features including:
Free game mode, add-a-ball option to enable multiple free-balls awarded during a single ball, Restore factory-settings option for quick reset of settings, Fully readable alphanumeric display prompts, Tilt setting adjustment for aggression level that display tilt warnings, scrolling scoring of scores that exceed the display width constraints 6-digit and 7-digit displays, Four high scores to date for multiple awards, Multiple game modes (for game customizations), Ball-save feature, Customer FLASH programmable via PC connection, Integration with G-Sound board.
- Serviceable and dense! All main board components are protected by TTL DIP chips for easy customer field service.
- Battery-less operation all settings and high-score data are stored in NVRAM.
- Designed for low-cost component repair and maintenance on I/O sensitive components (exposed to bad displays / bad driver boards, etc.).
- Slam switch agnostic- stuck switches are ignored.